Official site of Syrtis War Stalkers clan @ Syrtis realm @ Haven world @ Champions of Regnum MMO game

Thursday, April 21, 2011

SWS IRL: Gabriel from Brazil

Hey there! My name is Gabriel, a 20-year old communications student, lover of Californication and Heavy Metal. I live in Brazil, I was born in São Paulo, a well know city to foreigns, but I live in a smaller city called Praia Grande, or in English, Long Beach.

The city is better know as a shadow of Santos, another great town, where we have a football stadium called Vila Belmiro. We have nice beaches, including a shipyard, where can be seen dozens of ships daily at the portuary area.

Where I live, though, is a little bit far from the ports. Santos is also where I study (now at the 3rd year of a period of four). Below is the view outside my window, at the 9th floor.

From SWS IRL: Gabriel from Brazil
Is California more or less like that? *-*

Online, my name is Sharkran, a barbarian. I was responsible for designing the logo for our clan together with our leader. I don't log on a lot, but I appear sometimes to see what's on. Sometimes my computer goes crazy and I can't play no matter what I try, but even with this problem, I can't leave Regnum behind. :D

I'm a Christian, I don't drink or smoke, and I'm completely in love with German tales and its mythology, the Nordic. I have also some pagan beliefs, besides my religion, of course.

From SWS IRL: Gabriel from Brazil
One of my three swords. That's the long one.

I always use to go to rock shows when my idols come to my country. The last one I've seen on stage was Bon Jovi, on Morumbi Stadium. The first one, Guns N' Roses. Sadly, I've lost the three greatest shows of this year: Iron Maiden, Ozzy and U2. But it was worthy. The money I would spend on the shows I spend on my little Georgia.

From SWS IRL: Gabriel from Brazil
Yeah, that's my little Georgia, a Michael Stratocaster named
Georgia because of the Joe Hill's book "Heart Shaped Box".

And finally, that's me. See you all in Regnum!

From SWS IRL: Gabriel from Brazil
Photo of me


* All postings under current SWS IRL series might be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment